This form is NOT a substitute for calling 911. It is a public service of QVNA.
Use this Neighbor Complaint Form to report NUISANCE behavior by alcohol-licensed businesses ONLY. Each submitted report notifies law enforcement and government officials immediately and simultaneously. Read the background of this initiative here.
What is reportable NUISANCE behavior by an alcohol-licensed business?
- Alcohol from the business being brought outside
- Minors consuming alcohol
- Drug use
- Crowd control issues
- Loud noise or music
- Loud and boisterous crowds
- Trash & debris
Substantiating eye-witness complaints with photos or video is helpful, but not required.
Anonymous complaints are NOT accepted on this website. They are accepted by the Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement at 1-800-932-0602 or here.
Click here to report a nuisance business to NightLife Task Force members:
- State Police Liquor Control Enforcement Supervisor Frank Spera
- Capt. Brian Hartzell, 3rd District Commander
- Dept of License & Inspection Nuisance Property Unit Director Tracy Ruffin
- South Street Headhouse District
- State Senator Nikil Saval, 1st District
- State Representative Mary Isaacson, 175th District
- Councilman Mark Squilla, 1st District