Two Officer Candidates for 2 Officer Positions:
- Cait Allen: Treasurer
- Chris Mullen: Secretary
Four Candidates for 4 Director Positions:
- Dan Doyle
- Don Finley
- Philip Holzhauer
- Noah Swistak
Due to COVID-19 conditions and in accordance with our bylaws, residents will vote at QVNA’s office from November 5 – November 17, 2021. The winning candidates will be announced at the end of the November 17th QVNA Community Meeting. Register to attend this meeting HERE.
Location: 709 S. 5th Street (nearest corner is 5th and Monroe).
- Fri, Nov 5th and 12th: 11am – 5pm
- Mon, Nov 8th and 15th: 11am – 6pm
- Tues, Nov 9th and 16th: 11am – 6pm
- Wed, Nov 10th and 17th: 11am – 6pm
- Thur, Nov 11th: 11am – 6pm
- Sun, November 14th from 10am – 1pm.
To vote in the QVNA Board Election, you must be 18+ years old and provide proof of QV residency (photo ID or a current utility bill and photo ID).
Socially Distanced Voting Process:
- Vote outside or inside the office
- Provide proof of age/residency
- Sign voter registry (sanitized pens provided)
- Receive an official green ballot
- Complete the ballot
- Place in the ballot box (place used pen in the box provided)