- Eleanor Ingersoll: President
- Justin Fishman: Vice President
Eight Candidates competing for 5 Director positions:
- Khalid Ali
- Cait Allen
- Matt Atkins
- Joe Brin
- Anita Brook Dupree
- Michelle Grimley
- Mike McPhilmy
- Mike Seidenberg
Due to COVID-19 conditions and in accordance with our bylaws, residents will vote at QVNA’s office from November 6 – November 18, 2020. The winning candidates will be announced at the end of the November 18th QVNA Community Meeting (zoom).
Location: 744 S. 4th Street (nearest corner is 4th and Fitzwater).
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday from 11am – 4pm;
- Wed from 11am – 6:30pm; and
- Sat, November 7th from 10am – 1pm.
To vote in the QVNA Board Election, you must be 18+ years old and provide proof of QV residency (photo ID or a current utility bill and photo ID).
Socially Distanced Voting Process:
- Vote outside or inside the office
- Provide proof of age/residency
- Sign voter registry (sanitized pens provided)
- Receive an official green ballot
- Complete the ballot (voting for more than 5 Director candidates on the ballot will disqualify the ballot’s Director votes)
- Place in the ballot box (place used pen in the box provided)