Volunteers contribute to Queen Village in so many ways!
Whether it’s an hour here or there, serving on a committee, or helping out with a special project or event. QVNA loves volunteers. Below are a small example of ways you can help. Click here and scroll down to see a more complete list and to tell us about your volunteer interests and when you’d prefer to volunteer.
- Office assistance (primarily typing, filing and special projects).
- QVNA Magazine bundling and delivery (occurs 4x per year)
- Some tasks of the Board, Committees, and Friends Groups occur weekdays.
- 10 Wednesday nights/year, QVNA has public meetings from 7-9pm. We need several volunteers to help us set up the meeting room and chairs, and sign in attendees (this starts at 6pm).
- 12 Wednesday nights/year, QVNA has public zoning meetings from 7:30-9pm. We need volunteers to help set up the meeting room and chairs, and sign-in attendees (this starts at 6:30pm).
- Most meetings of the Board, Committees, and Friends Groups are at night.
- Specially scheduled activities like planting flowers, tending curbside trees, or participating in neighborhood cleanups.
- Queen Village Quarterly Crier magazine distribution to neighbors on your block (occurs 4x/year).
- Some Friends Group or Committee meetings occur on Saturdays.