- Advertising space is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment for advertising is expected in full by the due date for each issue and is non-refundable.
- Failure to provide artwork that meets the minimum requirements for printing by the due date will result in the ad space you purchased being replaced by a photograph. You will, however, be credited as sponsoring the photograph.
- QVNA does not provide assistance with creating or designing advertisements. We strongly encourage advertisers to visit our website and download template files to assist with the creative process.
- The back page is offered as part of a lottery every year. The winner will have the first right of refusal for each issue for the duration of one year. If the winner declines, the other applicants are offered the back page (in the order in which their names were drawn). To enter the lottery for 2018, submit your name for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on October 25, 2017.
Due Dates and Distribution
|Issue||Advertising Due||Editorial Due||Distribution|
|January/February||December 15th||December 10th||January 15th|
|March/April||February 15th||February 10th||March 15th|
|May/June||April 15th||April 10th||May 15th|
|July/August||June 15th||June 10th||July 15th|
|September/October||August 15th||August 10th||September 15th|
|November/December||October 15th||October 10th||November 15th|
We strongly encourage advertisers to download our template files to assist with the creative process.