QVNA helps improve quality of life for Queen Village residents through the following services and programs:
- Communication on Topics of Interest to Residents
- Conveniences for Residents
- Advocating for Residents
- A point of contact for issues involving City services
- Answers by phone and resources on the web
- Public zoning reviews of proposed plans for building projects
- Neighborhood Stewardship
- Weekly sweeping of street curbs
- Graffiti removal from public places
- Spring and Fall curbside tree planting
- QVNA’s Community Grant Program, in years that it is funded by the Board, accepts applications for a wide range of projects and programs, such as enhancing parks, gardens, playgrounds, clean & green projects, and historic preservation. We also accept grant applications for in-school, after-school, and summer academic and/or learning enrichment programs. Learn more HERE.
- QVNA’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program can help small groups fundraise under the association’s tax-exempt status. This program is based on guidance from the IRS, which considers projects and programs that support QVNA’s mission as “charitable work” on behalf of association. Learn more HERE.