It has been shared in real-time with:
- State Police Liquor Control Enforcement Supervisor Frank Spera
- Capt. Brian Hartzell, 3rd District Commander
- L&I Nuisance Property Unit Director Tracy Ruffin
- South Street Headhouse District
- State Senator Larry Farnese
- State Representative Mary Isaacson
- Councilman Mark Squilla, 1st District
Frank Spera is a Supervisor of the Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement (LCE). He participates on the South Street Headhouse NightLife Task Force. He coordinates with Philadelphia’s License & Inspections Department and Health Department plus state and city police to set up joint inspections. LCE has committed to increased joint inspections in the future, which will be driven by the number of resident complaints received.
Thank you for taking the time to file a report. QVNA provides this reporting feature as a public service to help improve quality of life by advocating for Queen Village residents. QVNA has shared your report in real time with the enforcers listed above.