We offer several ways to contribute to Queen Village Quarterly Crier, such as:
- Sending us news tips and story ideas, even if you prefer not to write it.
- Sharing a neighbor’s random act of kindness that deserves a shout out.
- Pitching us a story that you’d like to write for the magazine.
- Volunteering photos, illustrations, and artwork.
- Distributing the magazine on your block, to neighbors in your building; or just dropping some off at coffee bars, restaurants, shops, and businesses.
Contribute Photography and Illustrations
Photographers and illustrators interested in contributing artwork are most welcome—we’d love to showcase our abundant neighborhood talent. Please email Editor Heather Blakeslee with a link to your portfolio or to an online folder of images. Please let us know how you’d be interested in contributing (on assignment, with evergreen shots or illustrations of Queen Village, or both), as well as a little bit about yourself, including whether you’re a resident.
Help QVNA Distribute the Magazine
Volunteers throughout Queen Village distribute the magazine to homes, shops, restaurants, coffee houses and other businesses. If you’d like to be part of this important team, please email us at email@example.com.
Do you have idea of how you’d like to contribute to the Queen Village Quarterly Crier but it’s not listed above? Great! Please call or text 215-339-0975, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.