What did QVNA do for you in 2021? Find out here.
Your membership in QVNA helps pay for:
- Removal of more than a ton of litter each month and graffiti removal from our public spaces
- Covered parking for 180 cars at monthly rates well below any other neighborhood lot
- Community grants to help fund projects and programs that help improve Queen Village quality of life
- Community meetings focused on the issues and concerns of residents
- A free, weekly eNews and quarterly lifestyle magazine for our online subscribers
- Fiscal sponsorship to help organized volunteer groups raise funds for their projects
- Organized clean and green activities for volunteers to:
- Maintain our six pocket parks and Weccacoe Playground
- Plant free, curbside trees
- Responsibly recycle electronics and shred confidential documents
Please renew your membership or join QVNA today.
We also appreciate donations of any amount here.
|Membership Level||Your Donation||What It Buys|
|Individual||$40||50 yard bags for volunteers|
|Family||$60||1 month of QVNA eNews|
|Sponsor||$120||2 truckloads of tree mulch|
|Benefactor||$250||1 month of graffiti removal|
|Patron||$500||50 blocks of litter removal|
|Steward||$1,000||1 modest community grant|
Queen Village Neighbors Association is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law; consult your tax advisor.