- This event has passed.
Donate Items for Nebinger’s Annual Holiday Bazaar
December 7, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:30am, repeating until December 11, 2017
Start gathering new and gently used items to donate to the Nebinger School at 6th and Carpenter Streets. Your donations will help Nebinger raise money while also assisting students with their holiday shopping. 100% of the proceeds benefit the school.
Items we accept:
- Household goods in new or excellent condition
- Coats and clothing (kid and adult in good condition, winter items only)
- Toys (in new or excellent used condition)
- Gift wrap, tape, and sticker bows for wrapping gifts
- and any other quality items that are small enough to be carried home by a child.
Donation Drop-off times:
- December 6, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- December 7, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- December 8, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- December 11, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(Please ring the bell on Carpenter Street entrance and let the office know you are dropping off items for the bazaar; ask to use the elevator and leave your donations in the library on the 4th floor.)