On Saturday, April 27th more than 60 neighbors beautified Queen Village, cleaning and greening six neighborhood parks:
- Bainbridge Green (4th & Bainbridge St)
- Beck Park (2nd & Beck St)
- Front Street Rose Garden (Front & Christian St)
- Mary Street Park (Washington Ave, Front St & League St)
- Moyamensing Point (Moyamensing Ave, 2nd St & Christian St)
- Weccacoe Playground (400 Catherine St)
A big SHOUT OUT to Southwark/Queen Village Community Garden for donating over 100 iris plants for our parks.
And CHEERS to the ten neighborhood cafes, restaurants and pubs that provided exclusive offers to our volunteers!
In addition, many neighbors added green to the day by donating to QVNA’s Clean & Green fund. This fund will continue to collect donations for future LOVE QUEEN VILLAGE events: click here to donate.