The official logo for Queen Village Neighbors Association (QVNA) was commissioned as part of a logo design contest in 2013. The winning design by Jon Kostesich incorporates two features that make Queen Village a distinctive Philadelphia neighborhood:
- Our eclectic mixture of historic and modern homes are represented with the silhouette of a row house.
- Our many green spaces and tree lined streets are conveyed in the color scheme along with the letter Q shaped to evoke a leaf.
- Always use the electronic art provided below to reproduce the QVNA logos.
- Scanning, redrawing, stretching or changing the QVNA logos in any way is not permitted.
- Keep all elements of the QVNA logos together.
- Enlarge or reduce the full QVNA logos proportionately.
- Always position the QVNA logos in a clear area free from other text and graphics.
- Use only the official colors when reproducing the QVNA logos in more than one color.
- The QVNA logos may not be used on business cards, letterhead stationery, or resumes, nor may it be used in any way that may imply QVNA endorsement or approval of any program, company, or individual unless approved by QVNA.
- QVNA logos can be used on marketing or promotional materials endorsed or sponsored by QVNA. If you have any questions or concerns, contact QVNA.
- QVNA’s logo elements must not be altered and no new elements may be added without approval from QVNA. If you require assistance, please contact QVNA.
- QVNA reserves the right to take appropriate action on misuse or inappropriate usage of the QVNA logos.
Official Logo Styles
Horizontal Small Format
Horizontal Large Format