Beginning Monday June 27th, Queen Village Neighbors Association
in partnership with Courtyard Apartments will offer free summer programming for kids 5-11 years old, Monday–Thursday, 9:00-3:00 June 27 – August 4.
– weekly science experiments with Science Explorers
– Golf Instruction 2x weekly with the First Tee
– weekly art instruction
– 2x weekly visits to Shot Tower Rec: water & gymnasium
– Trips to the Franklin Institute and the Phillies
– breakfast and lunch provided
– early drop off available, free of charge
Based out of Courtyard Community Room located at 4th and Washington Ave.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.